Developing a positive mindset is one of the most powerful strategies to turn your life around. Positive affirmations can help develop a powerful and positive attitude to life, which are essential elements in living a successful and healthy life.
Positive affirmations are essentially positive thoughts or statements about some outcome that you wish to see manifest in your life. The daily repetition of these affirmations has the power to impress the subconscious mind and trigger it into positive action, thereby transforming your habits, behaviour, mental attitudes and reactions.
The very first thing you need to look at before creating your own personalised affirmations is to visualise your goal. Be specific and be sure to put in all the details – the outcome, the behaviours, attitudes and traits you would like to see yourself develop in order to get there. Visualisation is the key – if you want a new car, put a picture of the car you want in a place you’ll see frequently during the day.
Make sure to only use positive words and phrases when creating your personal affirmations, for example, if trying to lose weight, don’t use the phrases “I need to lose weight” or “I look fat”; instead say “I am slim”. Also, use the present tense because by doing so, you say things as if they are already true, and not as if you would like them to be true.
The sceptic in you could ask: can affirmations really make a difference in my life? Listen to what your inner voice is telling yourself day after day. Is it the voice of Mr. Negative or Mr. Positive? Few people are as optimistic or positive as they should be. If Mr. Negative is more dominant than Mr. Positive, positive affirmations could be the way to reprogram your thinking and vanquish the negative patterns that have been holding you back from the success you hope to achieve.
Empower and Motivate Yourself to Achieve Success with Daily Affirmations
Something very important even before you starting saying your affirmations is to know that you need to visualize it! Visualization is a very powerful tool to use for almost any purpose. In order to give more credibility to an affirmation, visualizing it can bring it to a whole other level of reality. This reality in the mind’s eye helps to create a positive energy that centers itself in following the affirmation to its goal’s end. See it! Than say it!
Other important facts to reminder you with your affirmations success are to avoid common mistakes such as giving up too easily and vary the affirmations too much. These two mistakes are the most common reasons why goals are not reached even with the assistance of positive affirmation.
Creating a routine of sorts helps to reinforce the affirmation daily and thus case the lasting effect to build upon itself. The idea is that every time the affirmation is verbalized or used the resulting mind set and confidence is magnified. Thus by giving up too early in the race towards the goal the affirmation does not get the chance to manifest positively.
Like mention also above, don’t vary the affirmations too much. Stick to one affirmation until the desired results start to take “shape”. The danger in having too many different affirmations are that the mind becomes confused and cannot concentrate of the various affirmations and thus no real breakthrough are experienced. Devoting one affirmation to one project at a time is very wise.
Below are some of the various positive affirmations that anyone can adopt into their daily lives for that extra boost in the fight direction.
* Being positive about asking and getting everything asked for, help to build the confidence in the art of affirmation itself. This is further strengthened when there are signs of positive results.
* Being confident that whatever is received is more than enough and even in abundance causes the individual to prepare positively in terms of expectations.
* Visualizing an over flowing and healthy bank account is without doubt the most welcomed and desired outcome.
* The affirmation that every endeavors ventured brings abundant positive results helps to give rise to the level of commitment given to success.
* Constantly affirming being on the receiving end to good things is a great motivator and attraction as this gives those around a sense of success too.
* Looking upon oneself as a totally successful person does affect both the body and mind. With this mind set, people think, act and carry themselves differently and with a positive manner surrounding them.
* Affirming the fact that every venture ends in total and unlimited success not only draws a higher level of confidence, it also draws powerful people into the immediate circle.
* Success come effortlessly, is the ultimate affirmation to have total trust in. one of the more delightful affirmations to have.
* The mindset that believes in being a magnet of like minded positive people opens up opportunities that would otherwise not exist.
* Having the effect of being contagious when it comes to success, is primarily why most successful people stick together.
* Affirm the love for the particular chosen path. People who love what they are doing are happy people indeed, and everyone likes to be around happy people.
* Making friends out of powerful business relationships.
Success falls short when there are no good habits formed. Affirmation helps the individual to support itself towards achieving the goal because of the good habits it promotes along the way in order to keep
the goal “alive”. Creating and keeping good habits through daily affirmation empowers the success of the individual and the goal.
Falling short several times is not unusual when pursuing a goal. However without proper positive affirmation it is unlikely the individual would be able to rise to the occasion by tapping into the Unknown reserve powers every individual has.