By Lindenberg Junior
In order to sell more your service or your product is necessary spending in marketing, and the months of November and December is the best time to produce a marketing calendar – an advertising and promotion campaign over the complete year that is coming up. The best way is identify the media that best reaches your target audience and the alternatives marketing tools that can help improve your business in the next year.
Here bellow you will find the 10 most important or at least most effective ways to deliver your message to your target audience:The end of the year is approaching and as any marketing guru and most successful business owner knows an annual marketing calendar is an excellent way to save money and get more out of your marketing dollars. What many small business owner need to have in mind is focus in an intelligent marketing and advertising campaign every year. And the best to do it is making the layout of a strategic and budget advertising investment.
1. In Person – One-On-One or Group Presentations: always well effective, but you can not only count with it
2. Ads – Newspapers and Magazines: You can use classifieds, small displays or full pages. Take not that if you buy a package and not per insert you will be saving a great amount for your year campaign. Remember that 1 or 2 AD in many cases won’t give the results that you want. It is necessary keeping the client mind fresh for the time he/she needs use your service or product.
3. Ads – Calendars and Bulletins Boards: Your church, college, trade association or own community should be an option for display a small advertising.
4. Trade Shows: Excellent way to meet your prospects face-to-face. Make sure you are not just handling out your literature that will get dumped in the trash as they leave. The important here is the live direct contact and follow ups.
5. E-mail: Today e-marketing is very effective if you have your own Opt-In mailing list or if you use an e-marketing company that focus your audience.
6. Website: More and more people are turning to the internet for information about products and services. To be on the net is easy today, but with the high competition, to attract traffic is the hard part. Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay per Click and Google Adsense campaign is some effective alternatives.
7. New Releases: The media is always looking for items of interest for their public, so making an effective and consistent Press-Release can give you message an exposure with no or little cost. If you prefer can request a publicist to make it for you.
8. Articles: If you like to write, one of the best and least expensive ways is writing tips related your industry. Write in a journalistic way and find out how to introduce the keywords about your company and services.
9. Signs: Store front signs and in-store sings, wall or even your car magnetic signs are great alternatives for delivering your concept and idea.
10. Radio: It can be initially expensive but worth for many establishing business.
11. TV-Cable: in most cases, effective and better targeted. You can run ads or even rent a type 30 min airtime at once a week for produce your own “commercial” shows with tips and guests.
12. Flyers – Here is on of the most effective ways if you use the right printer and the right designer. Handed out or posted flyer type as 4” X 5” or 5.5” X 8.5”, or sending it by U.S mails with discounted postcard rate in a 4 x 6 size postcard format. Also displaying your flyers at a traffic location as a clothes store, café or restaurant. This method should be very effective if you have a modern and competitive printer as well a creative design for target your audience simple and fast, still with impact.
A considerable number of small business owner not have the success expected due to improper marketing campaign or even any marketing strategy. Usually the exactly reason is the lack of planning the first steps or better say, the early stage process. The true that you need to consider is that there is a strong potential to increase sales, save money and growing your business with the benefits of a marketing calendar and having an annual promotional plan in place.
* If you looking for any assistance with your marketing strategies give us a call (805)245-5615 (Los Angeles, California) or visit www.kisuccess.com