By Sandra Domingos
Some couples blame the daily stress, others blame the long-term of the relationship, yet others choose to change partners when routine takes control. There are still the ones that blame the partner’s conservationists or even the exploitation of the nude body by the media that makes the body less and less seductive. Sexologists defend that whatever is the reason, the most important is to be creative.
Among many of the suggestions are to bathe or shower together, to talk openly and avoid taboo, to use an aphrodisiac scent a little before bedtime, to keep both body and mind always young, to use different lingerie, to send little notes, to make love in an unexpected place, to go out dancing, to travel to new places not visited before, to talk about where and how each one likes to be touched, etc. The most important thing though is to be creative in sex. This does not mean to turn to fetishes, but instead to be creative in the way we touch, in the way we look at our partner, and in the way we talk.
As a matter of fact, for those who want to heat up a relationship, here is a hint most agree upon: try to instigate your partner’s desire, and also your own, with the good use of spicy words. Talking sexy in the partner’s ears, whispering, or asking that they perform his or her favorite cares are good examples. The words used and the ways of saying them vary from person to person. Many people do not feel comfortable in this kind of role. Specially for her, talking during sex can take a more subtle form, such as a word of affection or a compliment at the right time.
Desire, Passion and Seduction enhanced By Herbs
Ancient cultures valued the art of seduction, therefore developing magic to enhance sexual intensity. In ancient Egypt, the religious leaders developed the use of essences, and manuscripts from Hindu science described the aphrodisiac power of ginseng, one of the most revitalizing products developed in the Orient.
Here bellow find some plants that stimulate the mind and the body:
* The Cilantro, when mixed with musk, saffron (crocus satiuus) and incense, produces an efficient scent in the practice of sexual magic.
* The Rose has considerable influence over the feminine sexual organs. It helps avoiding melancholy and is an anti-depressive. It is believed that its aphrodisiac scent actually increases semen production and therefore, it could be used in cases of impotence and infertility.
The patchouli comes from India, where it is known as puchaput. Its oil has the characteristic of improving the smell with age. It also helps with organizing ideas and solving problems.
NOTE: Never use plants when in a state of mental overwhelm or when undergoing strong emotions.
You can transform bath or shower time in a sensual and pleasurable event:
* Be spontaneous and use your instincts, let your hands glide over your partner’s body while spreading the soap lather.
* Glide your hands from the bottom of the back until touching the hair.
* When approaching the neck, move your hands towards the shoulders, sliding down the sides until reaching the hips.
* Massage the shoulders and neck, letting water fall over the body. With the arm on the waist, try to maintain the fist in a way that the palm of the hand be in contact with the muscle that supports the spine; slide it upwards to the shoulders, making the same movement going down. If you want to be closer to the other person use the bottom part of your arm.
The natural nudity during the shower will eliminate shame and inhibition of the couple, bringing up the pleasure of caressing, massaging and the bath itself.
Communication and creativity
Finally, never let the stressful life of nowadays lead the couple to be off balance. A very strong connection is necessary to overcome the obstacles and keep away from routine. Nevertheless remember that touch, communication and creativity could be the miraculous recipe.